ATEB IT Solutions Limited (“we”, “our” or “us”) take your privacy seriously and you can find out more here about your privacy rights and how we gather, use and share your Personal Data.
1. Who we are
ATEB suitability is a trading style of ATEB IT Solutions Limited, registered in England & Wales Reg. No: 8715168, and whose registered office is Evolve Business Centre, Cygnet Way, Houghton-le-Spring, County Durham, DH4 5QY.
2. How do we collect information from you?
2.1. Information you give us
When you voluntarily sign up to use or access our Services you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself and your company. The Personal Data we collect includes:
- Your full name and job title;
- Contact information, including e-mail address, business address and telephone numbers;
You may also provide Personal Data when you supply your payment information to us, contact us via post, email or telephone, sign up for a training webinar or complete a form via our Services.
2.2. Information we collect about you
When you use the Services we may also gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We link this automatically collected data to other data we collect about you.
2.3. Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected via the Services. We also work closely with several trusted third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
We may also cross reference your Personal Data against publicly available data registers for example the FCA register or Companies House.
3. How do we use your Information?
We will only use information held about you for the following purposes.
3.1. Information you give to us
We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests and sending you emails and messages about invoicing and account management.
- To administer your account and keep track of billing and payments.
- To keep the Services secure by investigating and preventing abuse and fraud.
- To send you promotional and marketing communications (where you have requested us to do so).
We may use your e-mail address, collected as part of Collected Data, to send our newsletters and/or marketing communications about our products and services. Where you have so requested, we will also send you marketing communications about our third party partners. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you can opt out by using the unsubscribe link contained in the e-mails you receive.
3.2. Information we collect about you
We will use this information:
- To administer the Services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve the Services to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Assist us to better understand how our customers are using the Services.
- Provide our customers with further information regarding the uses and benefits of the Services.
3.3. Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
4. Legal basis for collecting/processing information
Under most circumstances, we will use your Personal Data as necessary to perform our contract with you. Most of the information that you provide will be collected and processed to enable us to provide you with the Services.
Where a contract is not in place, we may still store, process and use your Personal Data pursuant to the legitimate interests of our business or in accordance with a legal obligation.
Some types of information require your explicit consent. Where this is the case, we will inform you and seek your consent. Where you have given us consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
5. Who do we share Information with?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We will also not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes except where explicit consent has been provided.
Where necessary to the provision of the Services, we may share your Personal Data with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you and for the purposes of providing part of our services to you.
- Legal advisers, accountants, payment processors and third party software providers.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Services.
6. How do we secure your information?
We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the Personal Data that we collect and process. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your Personal Data.
All information you provide to us is transmitted using TLS (Transport Layer Security) and stored on secure servers. Where you have chosen a password which enables you to access the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share any password with anyone. Sharing any passwords will constitute a breach of these terms.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will endeavour to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Services. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7. How long will we keep your information?
We retain Personal Data for as long as we provide the Services to you or your account remains open. However, we may keep some data after your account is closed or you cease using the Services (see below).
After you have closed your account we may retain Personal Data where reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, resolve disputes, enforce our Terms and Conditions, offer new features you may be interested in, or fulfil your request to ‘unsubscribe’ from further messages from us.
8. Your privacy rights
You have the right to see what Personal Data we hold about you and you can ask us to correct inaccuracies, delete or restrict Personal Data or ask for some of your Personal Data to be provided to someone else. You have the right to object to how we use your Personal Data.
If you need to contact us in relation to any of your rights please contact us using our details below.
- Right to withdraw consent: Where you have given us your consent to use Personal Data, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Access to your Personal Data: You can request access to a copy of your Personal Data. We will not normally charge for providing this information to you although we reserve the right to do so in some circumstances.
- Portability: You can ask us to provide you or a third party with some of the Personal Data that we hold about you in a commonly used electronic form.
- Rectification: You can ask us to change or complete any inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data held about you.
- Erasure: You can ask us to delete your Personal Data where it is no longer necessary for us to use it, you have withdrawn consent, or where we have no lawful basis for keeping it. Note that we might be required by regulations, or for legal or insurance purposes, to retain your information even if you want it to be deleted.
- Right to object: You can object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- Restriction: You can ask us to restrict the Personal Data we use about you where you have asked for it to be erased or where you have objected to our use of it.
- Complaints: If you have any complaints about our use of your Personal Data please contact us as set out below or contact the supervisory authority for the UK: The Information Commissioner’s Office at, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.
9. Transfers outside of the EU
Our Services are hosted in the United Kingdom.
We may also use outsourced services in countries outside the European Union from time to time in other aspects of our business. Accordingly, data obtained within the UK or any other country could be processed outside the European Union. By submitting your Personal Data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing outside of the European Union.
Our Services are accessible via the internet and may potentially be accessed by anyone around the world. Other users may access the Services from outside the European Union. This means that where you chose to post your information in our Services, it could be accessed from anywhere around the world and therefore a transfer of your data outside of the European Union may be deemed to have occurred. You consent to such transfer of your information for and by way of this purpose.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer's hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely. Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
- to track how you use our Services
- to record whether you have seen specific messages we display in our Services
- to keep you signed in our Services
11. Links to other websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
12. If you are under 16 years of age
If you are under the age of 16, you may not use any of the Services we provide. We will not knowingly collect information from or direct any of our content specifically at children under 16. If you believe a child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we’ll delete it.
14. Contact us